Aims & Objectives
- To promote the study of the Sociology of Death and its associated disciplines.
- To work with, and be open to working with, practitioners in this area and policy makers.
- To provide the opportunity for postgraduate students and early career academics to share their ideas in a safe and supportive environment.
- To hold an annual symposium for individuals to present their ideas and research in a collegial environment. The symposium shall be open to all.
- To facilitate networking opportunities between sociologists, those from associated disciplines working in this field, practitioners and policy makers.
- To provide opportunities and encouragement for individuals at all levels within academia, and those outside of academia, to publish at all levels.
The Social Aspects of Death, Dying and Bereavement Study Group Annual Report is now available.